Apps Associates continues to help many customers with application migration and management on the AWS cloud as part of their overall business transformation. A few recent customer stories are highlighted below:
Apps Associates helped EAB migrate Oracle Databases to AWS RDS and provided post migration DBA services.
The solution included:
- Detailed study of current Database platform, feature usage, and security
- Updates to the cloud formation scripts for launching (AWS) Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) infrastructure & storage layers
- Analysis of the requirements and preparation of the migration strategy
- Developed required scripts to migrate the Production, IMPL, and UAT databases to RDS
- Validated features, schema and objects post migration to RDS
- Cutover analysis and migration of Production database to RDS
- Assisted in monitoring and performance tuning post migration
NTM Consulting Services
Apps Associates has been helping NTM Consulting Services build a hosting solution for their application on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
The solution includes:
- Security design for Application Suite
- Built the AWS infrastructure
- Built Proof of Concept (POC) infrastructure
- Created an Oracle Database on Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Created Hosted Zone in Route53 to host the NTM Application domain
- Set up Windows Server
- Continuing support of the NTM team for application deployment
With successful completion of the POC, we are working with NTM to launch their customer instances on the AWS cloud.
Apps Associates has helped Serviceaide in migration and, hosting and managing their custom-built application and MS SQL Database stacks. Now Serviceaide can eliminate many manual processes, establish a best of breed budgeting & forecasting process and a center of excellence for financial, procurement and operations.
Dustin Brines is the Alliance Manager for Amazon Web Services at Apps Associates. In his role, Dustin is responsible to support business development by coordinating with all facets of Apps Associates including delivery, sales, and marketing. Additional responsibilities include building “win-win” partner programs, maintaining preferred partner selection, and growing and nurturing senior relationships within Amazon Web Services.