Meet us at Booth 3450, Moscone West to learn how we leverage high-performance Oracle software and hardware to address your IT needs. Learn how Apps Associates can help you optimize your IT performance with proven expertise in the following areas:
Cloud provides greater agility, better compliance and security; reduced costs (no initial capital expense, only pay for what you use), elasticity, and fewer IT vendors.
With deep expertise in Oracle Applications, we understand the pitfalls and opportunities offered by the public cloud and will guide you through the transformation process including the complex issues of security, architecture and governance and can help you:
– Get started with operational workloads in the cloud (e.g. test, dev & DR)
– Migrate and manage your application workloads in the cloud
– Manage and optimize your cloud platform on an ongoing basis
Oracle Cloud Applications
Oracle’s Cloud Applications are a complete set of enterprise applications, engineered from the ground up to be cloud-ready and to coexist seamlessly in mixed environments.
We can help you migrate from on-premise Oracle ERP to Oracle Cloud Applications which provide improved functionality at lower costs. Oracle Cloud ERP includes the following modules:
– Financials (GL, AP, AR, CM, Expenses, FA)
– Procurement (Purchasing, iProcurement, Sourcing, Contracts)
– Projects (Costing, Billing, Project Management)
– Supply Chain (Inventory and Costing)
– Cloud HCM, Sales Cloud, Oracle Eloqua (Marketing Automation)
Business Intelligence & Analytics
With in-depth expertise in OBIEE, OBIA, and Analytics in a Box, we can help you to gain deeper insights and drive better decision making.
We can align the latest Oracle BI & Analytics tools with data quality methodologies to help you simplify your decision making. We can help you:
– Shorten time-to-value for Oracle BI
– Deploy cost-effective, fast and simple BI designed for SMBs with Analytics in a Box
– Rapid deployment of BI in the cloud at low start-up costs
Salesforce with Oracle EBS
Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Salesforce.com can often be a challenging process because successful integration requires data to flow seamlessly between the two applications in order to provide an integrated view of customer information. Our partnerships with both Oracle and Salesforce enable us to help enterprises integrate cloud and on-premise applications using both cloud APIs and middleware.
We can help you integrate Salesforce with your ERP system to improve sales, manufacturing and delivery planning. Services include:
– Adoption and managing user and partner access
– Incremental and strategic enhancements
– Integration and planning
– Measuring and reporting ROI
– Services and support for cloud integration platforms including Informatica Cloud, MuleSoft,
Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion Middleware and IBM WebSphere Cast Iron